With Little Alchemy, you can make a wild animal as long as you can figure out what elements it needs. This means that in the Little Alchemy game, you have to know all the elements in order to make an animal. In this article, we’ll show you how to make a wild animal in Little Alchemy, step by step from scratch.
In the Little Alchemy game, wild animals are the kinds of animals that usually live in the wild. Some of these are the bat, the bear, the chimpanzee, the lion, the leopard, the elephant, and so on. There, they live and hunt.
Making a Wild Animal in Little Alchemy – Step-by-Step
Before we can make wild animals in Little Alchemy, we have to make life and a forest. Then, in the end, we’ll mix life and forest to make Wild animals.
In Little Alchemy, you have to mix two elements together before you can make an animal. You will need the wild animal element to make any other animals. To make a wild animal in Little Alchemy, follow the steps below:
- Air and Water = Rain
- Rain and Earth = Plant
- Earth and Fire = Lava
- Air and Lava = Stone
- Air and Stone = Sand
- Fire and Sand = Glass
- Glass and Sand = Time
- Plant and Time = Tree
- Tree and Tree = Forest
- Water and Earth = Mud
- Plant and Mud = Swamp
- Air and Fire = Energy
- Swamp and Energy = Life
- Forest and Life = Wild Animal
Congratulations. You have successfully answered the question of how to make Wild Animal in Little Alchemy.
If you’re new to the game and want more information, or if you’re showing this to a friend who’s just starting out, there’s more information below that may be helpful.
Elements You Can Obtain Using Wild Animal
Little Alchemy is an experimental game where players can try mixing different things to make something new. For Little Alchemy 2, Recloak has added more things that can be made, and it’s up to the player to figure out what can be made.
In the same way, you can now combine Wild Animal with other elements to make newer elements. You can get any animal element during this time. You can then use these elements to get even more elements.
To sum up, Wild Animal lets you get the following things:
- Wild Animal + Armor = Armadillo
- Wild Animal + Carrot = Rabbit
- Wild Animal + Cat = Lion
- Wild Animal + Cheese = Mouse
- Wild Animal + Chicken = Fox
- Wild Animal + Dam = Beaver
- Wild Animal + Desert = Camel
- Wild Animal + Dog = Wolf
- Wild Animal + Dune = Scorpion
- Wild Animal + Farmer = Livestock
- Wild Animal + Flower = Bee + Butterfly
- Wild Animal + Grass = Ant
- Wild Animal + Human = Dog + Livestock
- Wild Animal + Ice = Penguin
- Wild Animal + Milk = Cat
- Wild Animal + Moon = Wolf
- Wild Animal + Ocean = Shark
- Wild Animal + Pig = Wild Boar
- Wild Animal + Pirate Ship = Rat
- Wild Animal + Pond = Frog
- Wild Animal + Sailboat = Rat
- Wild Animal + Sand = Scorpion
- Wild Animal + Santa = Reindeer
- Wild Animal + Sea = Shark
- Wild Animal + Sugar = Ant
- Wild Animal + Threat = Spider
- Wild Animal + Time = Sloth
- Wild Animal + Tree = Monkey
- Wild Animal + Wire = Snake
- Wild Animal + Wood = Beaver
The players can mix any two materials to make a new material, which can then be mixed with more materials to make more new materials. And so on, until they made the last thing or object.
Well, this last item can’t be combined with anything, so it goes away right away and becomes a token in the player’s encyclopedia. The goal of the game is to finish the encyclopedia, which has 720 different types of information.