If you have not yet completed the Coins of Magic L2 Quest, here are some tips to help you. This will be the complete guide based on my experience doing the LineAge 2 Quest for two weeks.
Coin of Magic intro: The hobby of the Warehouse Keeper Sorint is to collect coins. He wants to get the golden dragon of Kaldis, a rare coin that Union President Bernard has. He says that anyone who brings him the coin will get a big reward.
How to Activate the Quest?
- Talk to Warehouse Keeper Sorint in Hunters Village. He will give you a Coin Diagram.
- Talk to President Bernard in the Guild behind the Gatekeeper. He will keep the Coin Diagram for you.
- Go to Archangel Waterfall and kill Harit Lizardman Overlord and Harit Lizardman Shaman until you get the coin.
- Go back to Warehouse Keeper Sorint, who will give you Membership Level 3.
Talk to the Warehouse Keeper Sorint, to start this quest. The big picture of this quest is that you kill mobs, collect coins, and then can trade the coins for finished items. Only three kinds of coins can be taken from monsters.
You have to trade these magic coins with NPCs to get higher-level coins, which you can use to increase your coin collecting level or get rewards from Sorint.
This quest allows the exchange of parts of items and for whole items. In its second part, it allows the exchange for Recipes of A-Grade weapons.
Go to Union Member Bernard in Hunter’s Village after starting the quest with Warehouse Keeper Sorint. To get Kail’s Gold Dragon, he will ask you to kill a Harit Shaman or Harit Matriarch in the Forest of Mirrors near Anghel Waterfall. You need to hit last.
Once you have this coin, you should talk to Bernard again and then go back to Sorint. He will give you a level 3 membership for coin collecting, and you can start collecting coins in Coins Of Magic L2 Quest.
Also, you need to be a level 1 member to start the Royal Membership Quest, which gives you access to Kail’s Magic Coin Quest, where you can get 60 percent of A-grade weapon recipes.
After completing this quest and evolving to level 1, it is possible to complete the Let’s Become a Royal Member quest and the Kails’ Magic Coin quest from Coins Of Magic L2 Quest.
How to Exchange the Coins Of Magic in L2 Quest
It is possible to exchange coins for items of a different level than yours in Coins Of Magic L2 Quest. That is, even if you are at Level 1, the highest, you have a chance to exchange coins for items of Level 2 or Level 3.
You can also trade coins with the people on this list, though many of them will only do so if you are a level 2 or level 1 member of the Coin Collector’s Guild.
Level 1 to Level 2
- Your character must be level 43;
- You must own:
- 1 Gold Knight = 10 Gold Wyvern
- 1 Gold Drake = 10 Gold Wyvern
- 1 Blood Werewolf = 10 Blood Medusa
- 1 Blood DreVanul = 10 Blood Medusa
- 1 Silver Fairy = 10 Silver Unicorn
- 1 Silver Golem = 10 Silver Unicorn
Level 2 for Level 3
- Your character must be level 46;
- You must own:
- 1 Gold Wyrm = 100 Gold Wyvern
- 1 Gold Giant = 100 Gold Wyvern
- 1 Blood Succubus = 100 Blood Medusa
- 1 Blood Basilisk = 100 Blood Medusa
- 1 Silver Undine = 100 Silver Unicorn
- 1 Silver Dryad = 100 Silver Unicorn
To move from one level to the next in L2 Quest, you have to trade the basic coins that monsters drop for coins from higher levels. You must trade the base type coins for other coins to get them.
How to Get the Coins Of Magic in L2 Quest
You can get three different kinds of coins from killing monsters. All three are the least valuable coins, and you must give certain people a certain number of these coins in exchange for better coins if you want to get things. Below, you can check where the basic type coins fall in this Coins Of Magic L2 Quest game:
- Garden of Beasts – Buffalo 
- Forbidden Gateway or Devasted Castle – Doom Knight 
- Fields of Massacre – Doom Servant 
- Dragon Valley – Headless Knight  ]
- Dragon Valley – Malruk Succubus 
- Dragon Valley – Shackle 
- Dragon Valley – Royal Cave Servant 
- Timak Outpost – Timak Orc 
- Valley of Saints – Claws of Splendor 
- Ivory Tower – Formor [ 45]
- Ivory Tower – Formor Elder 
- Outlaw Forest – Oel Mahum 
- Outlaw Forest – Oel Mahum Warrior 
- Ivory Tower – Tarlk Bugbear High Warrior 
- Plains of Glory – Vanor Silenos Shaman 
- Valley of Saints – Wailing of Splendor 
- Outlaw Forest – Witch Doctors 
- Garden of Beasts – Bandersnatch 
- Fields of Massacre – Doom Archer 
- Fields of Massacre – Grave Lich 
- Warn Town Plains – Hatar Hanishee 
- Hunters Valley – Lakin 
- Valley of Saints – Punishment of Splendor 
- Cemetery – Tortured Undead 
- Timak Orc Outpost – Timak Orc Archer 
- Timak Orc Outpost – Timak Orc Shaman 
- Timak Orc Outpost – Timak Orc Soldier 
- Valley of Saints – Wisdom of Splendor 
All Base Coins
- Garden of Beasts – Kookaburra 
- Garden of Beasts – Antelope 
- Ancient Battleground – Hungry Corpse 
- Ancient Battleground – Bloody Ghost 
- Ancient Battleground – Nihil Invader 
- Ancient Battleground – Dark Guard 
- Dragon Valley – Malruk Succubus – 
- Ivory Tower – Tarlk Bugbear 
- Ivory Tower – Tarlk Bugbear Warrior 
- Timak Orc Outpost – Timak Orc Overlord 
- Timak Orc Outpost – Timak Orc Troops 
- Timak Orc Outpost – Timak Orc Warrior 
How to Raise your Membership Level in L2 Quest
To get a higher membership level, you must collect certain coins and give them to Warehouse Keeper Sorint.
How to Become a Level 2
To get to level 2, you have to be a level 3 member and give the Warehouse Keeper Sorint:
- 1 Blood Werewolf Coin = 10 Blood Medusas
- 1 Blood Dre Vanul Coin = 10 Blood Medusas
- 1 Gold Drake Coin = 10 Gold Wyverns
- 1 Gold Knight Coin = 10 Gold Wyverns
- 1 Silver Fairy Coin = 10 Silver Unicorns
- 1 Silver Golem Coin = 10 Silver Unicorns
How to Become a Level 1
To become a level 1 member, you must be a level 2 member and give the Warehouse Keeper Sorint:
- 1 Silver Dryad Coin = 5 Silver Golems and 5 Silver Fairys = 100 Silver Unicorns
- 1 Silver Undine Coin = 5 Silver Golems and 5 Silver Fairys = 100 Silver Unicorns
- 1 Blood Basilisk Coin = 5 Blood DreVanuls and 5 Blood Werewolves = 100 Blood Medusas
- 1 Blood Succubus Coin = 5 Blood DreVanuls and 5 Blood Werewolves = 100 Blood Medusas
- 1 Gold Giant Coin = 5 Gold Drakes and 5 Gold Knights = 100 Gold Wyverns
- 1 Gold Wyrm Coin = 5 Gold Drakes and 5 Gold Knights = 100 Gold Wyverns
How to Become a Royal Member
To become a royal member, you need to be a level 1 member and at least level 55. In exchange, you’ll get a new quest that’s even better than the last one.
We hope you can now see how good the Quest can be. You must stay focused on completing the Coins of Magic L2 Quest. And this guide is all the information you need.