Amazon Prime Day 2022 is finally here (Tuesday, July 12, and Wednesday, July 13), and the retail giant is cutting prices more than ever! Due to COVID-19 rules, Amazon had to start its famous sale event in October 2020 and June 2021. The company decided to start Prime Day in July this year like they had done for many years before the pandemic.
We put together an epic sale guide, so you don’t have to do any research to find the best Amazon Prime Day 2022 deals. This is because new deals are added every minute.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon’s biggest shopping event of the year has started, and this year, there are thousands of deals in almost every category. Amazon’s Prime Day sale started this morning, July 12, and new deals will keep coming out until July 13. There are discounts of up to 80% on Apple products, electronics, Amazon devices, home essentials, kitchen appliances, beauty products, and summer fashion basics.
This year, we’ve picked out the top 30 Amazon Prime Day 2022 deals you won’t want to miss to make things easier for you. Check back often because we’ll be updating this list and all of our recommendations throughout the two-day sale.
The Best Deals on Tech on Amazon Prime Day 2022
Amazon Prime Day has some of the best tech deals we’ve ever seen. One of our favorite TVs, the LG C1 4K smart TV, comes in a 65-inch size for $1,599.99, which is 36% off. The C1’s high contrast and great built-in features really impressed our testers. Find all the best tech deals on Prime Day below.
- Save up to 40% on Roku streaming devices
- Save up to 60% on Nintendo Switch Digital Games
- Fire TV Stick (Save $23)
- Echo Dot 3rd Generation (Save $22)
- Echo Dot (4th Generation) with Sengled Bluetooth Color Bulb (Save $44.99)
- Vakzovy Kids Smart Watch for Girls (Save $22.83)
- Echo Dot (4th Generation) with Clock (Save $27)
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Generation) (Save $50)
- Amazon Luna Controller (Save $30)
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro (Save $10)
- Wyze Lock (Save $38.99)
- Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Save $40)
- Fire HD 10 tablet Gaming Bundle including Fire HD 10 Tablet and Luna Controller (Save $105)
- Asus Chromebook Flip C434TA-DSM4T (Save $159.99)
- Google Pixel 6 5G 128GB Stormy Black Android Phone (Save $100)
- Hisense 55-Inch ULED Premium QLED Series Android 4K Smart TV (Save $50)
- Acer Aspire 5 (2021) Laptop (Save $100)
- TCL 65-Inch 6-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV (Save $800)
- LG 65-Inch OLED C1 Series Alexa Built-In 4K Smart TV (Save $900)
- Samsung Q90T 75-Inch TV (Save $1,602.04)
Best Apple Deals on Amazon Prime Day 2022
This year, a lot of Apple products, like headphones, watches, laptops, and accessories, will be on sale for a very low price. Don’t miss out on saving $100 on the over-ear AirPods Max and getting a useful Apple AirTag for as little as $28. For more accessories, you can buy the Apple Magic Trackpad for $115 and a lightning adapter, which lets you connect to other devices. Plus, you can get the newest iPad Air for only $560. Customers say it’s “beautiful” and a “powerful tablet.”
- Apple AirPods 2nd Generation, (orig. $159)
- Apple AirPods Pro, (orig. $249)
- Apple Magic Trackpad, (orig. $129)
- Apple AirPods Max, (orig. $549)
- Apple Watch Series 7, (orig. $499.99)
- Apple 10.2-Inch iPad, (orig. $329)
- 2022 Apple iPad Air, (orig. $599.99)
- Apple iPad Pro (12.9-Inch), (orig. $1,099)
- Apple iPad Pro (11-Inch), (orig. $799)
- Apple TV 4K 32 GB, (orig. $179)
This year, the sale will last for two days and have more than 1.5 million deals. This includes a lot of Lightning Deals, which are limited-quantity items that are only on sale for a certain amount of time, Deals of the Day, which are products that are on sale for 24 hours, and Prime Day deals that will last the whole two days of the event.
Prime members will also get deals that only they can get on Prime Day as a perk of their membership. If you’re not a Prime Member yet, you can still get the benefits by signing up for a free 30-day trial of Prime. This gives you free two-day shipping, unlimited access to songs and podcasts without ads, movies, and TV shows with Prime Video, free games with Prime Gaming, over 3,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading, and photo storage with Amazon Photos.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 will also have a lot of new things. This year, there is a wider range of brands that are taking part. Also, small businesses will be marked with a special badge, making it easier for shoppers to find them and buy from them. And for the first time in Prime Day’s history, people in India, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates will be able to shop Prime Day deals at the end of the summer.